ANavS has visited its Snowsense stations for maintenance in Newfoundland, Canada, in early April, 2018. The Snowsense stations are determining the Snow Water Equivalent (SWE) solely based on GPS measurements. Each station is equipped with a mast system carrying the solar cells and a ruggedized casing including two GNSS receivers, a processor for determining the snow parameters, an Iridium satellite communication module for wireless transmission of the snow parameters in remote locations, a power management unit and a battery pack.
- ANavS exhibits at International VDI Conferences
- 16.-17.10.2019: ANavS at International Congress ELIV, Bonn
- 20.09.2019: EU project “Prepare Ships” receives funding
- 29.08.2019: Grant of German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) for project KI-NAVI
- 03.06.2019: ANavS at EcoSysHAF in Lindau