RTCM Reference Station
Set-up your own GNSS Reference Station Network
GNSS RTK corrections are needed for precise positioning to eliminate the atmospheric errors and satellite position, clock offset and bias errors. The ANavS RTCM base station provides these corrections in the format of the RTCM standard and ensures the best possible performance of your ANavS Multi-Sensor RTK modules and saves the costs for additional RTK correction services.
RTK corrections for all GNSS constallations
- GPS (L1C/A, L1C, L1PY, L2C, L2P, L5)
- Galileo (E1, E5a, E5b, E5 AltBoc, E6)
- GLONASS (L1CA, L2CA, L2P, L3)
- Beidou (B1I, B1C, B2a, B2I, B3)
- QZSS (L1C/A, L1C, L2C, L5, L6)
Faster convergence by integrated barometer
- Integrated Barometer
- Differential air pressure measurement for faster RTK convergence
Fully compatible to RTCM standard
- All messages according to RTCM 3 standard
- NTRIP Client:
Converts raw GNSS measurements into RTCM-formated corrections
- NTRIP Caster:
Streams RTCM corrections from base station to rovers via internet
Cloud based RTCM service
- Ensuring usability independent of any company’s network policy
- LTE based wireless communication for areas with mobile radio/ cellular networks
Why should I use the ANavS® RTCM Base Station instead of another correction service?
- Best-possible positioning performance:
The ANavS® RTCM base station and the ANavS® Multi-Sensor RTK module use the same GNSS receiver chip. Our differential processing eliminates all common receiver-internal errors and, thereby, ensures the possible positioning performance!
- Integrated barometer enables faster convergence:
The ANavS RTK positioning system including the ANavS® RTCM base station and the ANavS® Multi-Sensor RTK module is the only available positioning system, that includes a barometer in both components and uses the differential air pressure measurements for getting an instantanous differential height information. This differential height information is then fully integrated in the tightly coupled sensor fusion.
- Access to corrections from further RTCM base stations via ANavS® Cloud Solution:
ANavS customers can also get access to corrections from further RTCM base stations via our free of charge ANavS® cloud solution. Thus, you can benefit from a continuously growing network of reference stations without any extra costs.
- Autonomous operations in remote locations:
We also offer a mast system with solar power, solar charge controller, battery and Iridium-based satellite communication for operations in remote locations, where no permant power connection and no radio mobile/ cellular network are available.
- Low Costs:
The ANavS RTCM base station is much cheaper than conventional geodetic reference stations. Moreover, you do not have any monthly fees of conventional RTK service providers, which are becoming quite expensive for extensive use.
- Calibration Services:
ANavS offers to perform a remote recalibration of your ANavS RTCM base station.