RTCM Reference Station
Set-up your own GNSS reference station network
to save the costs for RTK correction services!
GNSS RTK corrections are needed for precise positioning to eliminate the atmospheric errors and satellite position, clock offset and bias errors. The ANavS RTCM base station provides these corrections in the format of the RTCM standard and ensures the best possible performance of your ANavS Multi-Sensor RTK modules.
RTK corrections for all GNSS constallations
With Multi-GNSS, Dual-Frequency GNSS-Chip:
- GPS (L1C/A, L2C)
- Galileo (E1B/C, E5b)
- GLONASS (L1OF, L2OF)
- Beidou (B1I, B2I)
- QZSS (L1C/A, L2C)
With Multi-GNSS, Multi-Frequency GNSS-Chip:
- GPS (L1C/A, L1C, L1PY, L2C, L2P, L5)
- Galileo (E1, E5a, E5b, E5 AltBoc, E6)
- GLONASS (L1CA, L2CA, L2P, L3)
- Beidou (B1I, B1C, B2a, B2I, B3)
- QZSS (L1C/A, L1C, L2C, L5, L6)
Fully compatible to RTCM standard
The ANavS RTCM base station provides RTK corrections according to the RTCM standard and uses the famous NTRIP (Network Transport of RTCM corrections via Internet Protocol).
- NTRIP Client:
Converts raw GNSS measurements into RTCM-formated corrections
- NTRIP Caster:
Streams RTCM corrections from base station to rovers via internet
- All messages according to RTCM 3 standard
Faster convergence by integrated barometer
- The integrated barometer provides precise air pressure measurements. As the ANavS Multi-Sensor RTK module also includes a barometer, differential air pressure measurements are performed between the rover and the reference station.The differential height is derived from the differential air pressure to fasten the convergence of the RTK positioning without being affected by the actual meteorological situation.
Autonomous Operations in Remote Locations
The ANavS RTCM base station++ is the perfect solution for operations in remote locations:
- Self-powered by solar power (mast system including solar cells, solar charge controller and battery)
- Iridium-based satellite communication for areas without mobile radio/ cellular networks
- LTE based wireless communication for areas with mobile radio/ cellular networks
Why should I use the ANavS® RTCM Base Station instead of another correction service?
- Best-possible positioning performance:
The ANavS® RTCM base station and the ANavS® Multi-Sensor RTK module use the same GNSS receiver chip. Our differential processing eliminates all common receiver-internal errors and, thereby, ensures the possible positioning performance!
- Integrated barometer enables faster convergence:
The ANavS RTK positioning system including the ANavS® RTCM base station and the ANavS® Multi-Sensor RTK module is the only available positioning system, that includes a barometer in both components and uses the differential air pressure measurements for getting an instantanous differential height information. This differential height information is then fully integrated in the tightly coupled sensor fusion.
- Access to corrections from further RTCM base stations via ANavS® Cloud Solution:
ANavS customers can also get access to corrections from further RTCM base stations via our free of charge ANavS® cloud solution. Thus, you can benefit from a continuously growing network of reference stations without any extra costs.
- Autonomous operations in remote locations:
We also offer a mast system with solar power, solar charge controller, battery and Iridium-based satellite communication for operations in remote locations, where no permant power connection and no radio mobile/ cellular network are available.
- Low Costs:
The ANavS RTCM base station is much cheaper than conventional geodetic reference stations. Moreover, you do not have any monthly fees of conventional RTK service providers, which are becoming quite expensive for extensive use.
- Calibration Services:
ANavS offers to perform a remote recalibration of your ANavS RTCM base station.