Establish your own Reference Network
To get centimeter accuracy for your application, you need correction data from a static base station (RTCM Station). ANavS® provides RTCM Stations with additional benefits for your positioning solution.
Corrections with Multi-GNSS, Multi Frequency
- GPS (L1C/A, L2C)
- Galileo (E1B/C, E5b)
- GLONASS (L1OF, L2OF)
- Beidou (B1I, B2I)
Standard Data Transmission
Network Transport of RTCM via Internet Protocol is the standard industrial way to transfer GNSS corrections via internet
- Standard RTCM3 messages
- barometer data to get differential height information for your rover
- Mobile communication service
- Iridium communiction service
- Solar power supply
Why should I use the ANavS® RTCM Base Station instead of another correction service?
- The ANavS® RTK correction-data matches perfectly to the used receivers on our Multi-Sensor RTK Module. Due to canceling out all receiver specific errors, this ensures the best RTK performance.
- The ANavS® RTCM Base Station sends correction data for all constellations and also barometer-measurements for a differential height information in our sensor fusion.
- Build-up your own Reference Station Network with our free of charge ANavS® Cloud Solution
- The ANavS RTCM-station is configurable as an autarkic station, which is important in areas without infrastructure.
- You have only some initial costs and no monthly fees to pay.
- When RTCM Base Station is accessing ANavS® servers, we provide service to calibrate a highly accurate position to your station