ANavS® is hiring!
We are a team of experts for navigation solutions.
Be part of our company with flat company structures and freedom for innovative ideas.
Nothing for you in the following vacancy list?
No problem, we are always searching for new team members for master-thesis, working students, full-time employees.
We are looking forward to your initiative job application letter.
Hardware Developer (w/m)
- Concept and circuit development of our multi-sensor/embedded boards
- EMC-compliant layout design
- Firmware programming of ARM(-Cortex) processors
- Supporting test campaigns for the verification and validation of multi-sensor/embedded boards
- Supporting produktion process of multi-sensor/embedded boards
- Practical experience in circuit and layout design with EAGLE
- Very good knowledge in C / C ++
- Good knowledge of Linux and programming experience under Linux
- Independent working and fast familiarization with new topics
Improving navigation solutions with Lidar/Camera sensors (w/m)
- Integration of LiDAR-Odometrie measurements into the overall ANavS® sensor fusion
- Improvement of existing algorithms to create maps (online and offline)
- Captering datasets in different environments
- Evaluation of datasets depending on performance with different sensor setups additional to the Lidar sensor