ANavS has currently the following open positions:
Job offer: Assistance for Sales Manager (permanent contract)
Job offer: Software Architect (permanent contract)
Job offer: Stellenanzeige Werkstudent E-Commerce und Marketing
Job offer: Hardware developer (Werkstudent)
Job offer: Software developer C++/QT (Werkstudent)
We are also looking for highly motivated students that are interested in reliable and precise positioning with centimeter accuracy, and have proven to perform above average. Working as a student at ANavS offers you the opportunity to gain practical experience in future navigation devices and to apply the theoretical knowledge gained during your academic studies. This also means that you always get the chance to work on specific projects suitable for bachelor, master and diploma theses. Your thesis will be also an ideal basis for a future position at ANavS. One of our managing directors is also working at the Technische Universität München, which ensures the best possible supervision of your work.
ANavS currently offers internship semester positions, bachelor and master thesis topics with a desired extension to a full-time job after study completion. Your tasks include:
- Enhancement of our sensor fusion of measurements from multiple GNSS receivers, inertial sensors and magnetometers for joint RTK positioning and attitude determination of vehicles.
- Parameterization of vehicle dynamics for improved accuracy of position and attitude.
- Conception and implementation of an object oriented architecture for our current Position and Attitude Determination (PAD) software.
- Integration of our software in our prototypes using different microcontrollers.
- Testing of software + data analysis with ANavS miniaturized train environment and/ or ANavS test car.
We are also looking forward to students who would like to do their Forschungspraxis or an internship with us. As you will be closely integrated in our research and software projects, the minimum period for an internship is six months.
ANavS seeks highly motivated, above average students with most of the following qualifications:
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of satellite navigation.
- Experience with simulation based analysis (MATLAB).
- Strong communications and team skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive, thorough and solution oriented personality.
Further qualifications are a plus:
- Experience in programming with C and C++.
- Experience with ARM architecture microprocessors and development of electronic systems.
- Interest in working on research.
If you are attracted by an interesting, scientific and highly relevant internship/thesis in a dynamic, experienced and cooperative environment, please send your meaningful CV to our managing director, Dr. Patrick Henkel (firstname.lastname@example.org).